Friday, February 1, 2008

Regret

Regret! A common word you would often find in my life!
Actually my first item down the New Year resolution list is not to regret.
However I can’t help feeling it ever since the start of this year. My immense regret over the decision to stick with the old familiar place instead of moving on to a more challenging place from the 2nd day of 2008 till today!
How long could I hang on? How long more do I have to be insensitive to the harsh cruel world out there where there is no place for me at all?
Perhaps, being me who has been lonely almost all my life, long to seek for accompany, desire to be treated the same way I treat people. I am such a person who once has a liking for someone would do anything for him or her..as once a fren, always a fren theory is what I practise! If people treat me nice, I would repay back ten times that of the kind treatment!
Maybe I was wrong about people. Although there is kindness in each and everyone of us, some of us like me are not fortunate enough to deserve such kindness from them...

5 comments:

Latt said...

Oh!That is very painful.There are always two sides of life-sunny side and dark side.Beyond the dark side,the sunny side awaits you,sister.

Thyda said...

yes, sometimes , it happened to me too. It's tough. But ..

What go around come around. your kindness to others would come back to you in one day.

Be happy sister!
All the best!

P.Ti said...

It is the world as usual … it depends on beholder whether the world is beautiful or guileful. We shouldn’t take any experience as regret but lesson.
GROW with the environment.

Don’t worry, be happy…

Juz my 2 cents. :)

TZA said...

>>If people treat me nice, I would repay back ten times that of the kind treatment!
--
Hey sis, i wanna treat you once every ten days (that ten days will be your turn).. heheh..

btw, I envy you for having such a great english writing.

diLo said...

Thanks dear All!
really so sweet of u guys..
i never thought that my blog will have ppl leaving comments!
oh..so touched!
*sob sob*

*bro Peti,
Thanks for visiting my blog.and also for ur time to leave ur "2 cents worth"hehe..
feel free to share more ..