Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy is for me to wish all of U

Although 14th of Feb has been set to celebrate in remembrance of Mr Valentine and also for love, it is known most commonly as a day for lovers. However, I beg to differ this latter view of such a day. In my opinion it is a day for celebration of love. Love in the form of any shape and sizes. Love for friends, love for spouse, love for family, love for parents, love for siblings, love for children and lastly most importantly for loved ones. Many a times, parents, siblings and friends are often left out on such a day as most will just focus on their other halves, showering them with gifts, flowers and sumptuous meals.
So I would like to call onto those who get to read this post not to left your loved ones out on such a day. Do remember to say a loving word or two, if possible shower them with a card or small gifts.
And I would like to wish all my friends, my family and my loved ones a very happy valentine day!
Wishes for all of you to have abundance of love, joy and happiness!

2 comments:

thamudayanwe said...

happy Valentime Day!!

P.Ti said...

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
carnations are sweet,
and so are you!
Happy Valentine's Day!