Wednesday, February 20, 2008

If we hold on together ~

This song Ïf we hold on together, I first heard it whilewatching the cartooon "The land before TIme" back in the younger days..
It has accompanied me through my growing years till now..through the tough and stressful time..through the hard and long days...through the forever-seem-to-be days of exams, tests, results and peer pressure!
coz..I know deep down inside that nothing is impossible so long I hold on ...have faith and trust in myself!! -_*



This song I would like to share with all of you..
Sincerely dedicate it to all the visitors who have dropped by once in a while..for those who may or may not have left comments or let me know of your presence..

1 comment:

Thyda said...

oohh,,sister..I also love that song so much. Thanks thanks..