Monday, February 4, 2008

my love for..greeneries - ONE
















The first time I saw maple leaf was in Korea, where I could pick simply pick them up from the road. The colors were a mixture ranging from bright red to orange and yellow.. but never have I seen before any leaf with this vivid green as illustrated in the pictures above..
Anyway just sharing these forwarded pictures so that for those who have a long day at work would be able to relax their eyes and sooth their mind ..coz its been said that green coloring is comforting for both eyes and mind!

6 comments:

Thyda said...

I like green a lot. Every of my plants at home are green. And I got super-long day today. love all photos. Thanks thanks..

david santos said...

Very, very and very, nice plants. thank you



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

diLo said...

*sis Thyda,
Glad we share similarities..it shows tat we hav such GOOD taste naw..hoat la?

*Bro David,
Thx4 ur comments. Also taking time to read d post and write something on it..
:D

ps:actuali,toz r forwarded potos from frens..coz they know i m a lover of nature and FLowers..
hee

Latt said...

lovely greeneries !!!

thamudayanwe said...

red color is more beautiful than green one esp for maple tree i mean.
i also like green color.
i also like ur photos.

P.Ti said...

photos are very nice... i love it