Tuesday, February 19, 2008

X-factor

In love, there is neither right nor wrong.There is only what I would believe to be fate and debts. For the debts you owe in past live, you have to pay it back. For the thing done unjust to others one will be bound to suffer from retribution. And believe me, these little thing called retribution sure come back sooner than you might expect it. One will have to go through the whole cycle of sufferings to payback for those things he or she has caused and brought upon others. Well, what I am saying here is that the fact that out ex-gf/bf has hurt us in a way which we can never understand maybe because of these past live debts or a way of our own retribution..
I am not sure where I have gone wrong either but I sure don’t wish to meet another “wrong”ones. They said that every wrong one will lead me eventually to the RIGHT one but so far from the way I see the more we chanced upon, the further away we will be diverted from the right one.
Anyway erasing those memories of the bad ones may seem easy especially if one found a new one to replace the old, but the wound will stil be there..to hurt once and again..

and what can one do or react when encounter the old one someday somewhere unexpected?
So my question is:

What will you do when you meet your used-to-be boyfriend/girlfriend one day after you thought you have already erased them from both memory and delete them from the special place in your heart?
Or when you hear good news about the x with certain gal or guy marriage?
Will you turn away or will talk to them as though they were friends?
What effect will she or he have on you?
How will you feel even after the little incident of meeting him or her, by chance or by fate?
How will you receive the news of their engagement or marriage?


I believe strongly that so long he or she has even a slight effect on you imply that you have still thoughts of them. I am not sure if it would mean you might have feelings for her but one thing for sure, she/he still holds a place in your heart.
Of course, one could urge that being human as we all are with thousands and one emotions, it is only natural to feel a ting of jealous or envy or even thought of “what-if”. Indeed if these feelings are momentary, as fast as they come and go then it is normal and justifiable to do so.

But if you kept harping on this matter then I believe that you should try to forgive and forget …time it seems is a good remedy for heartache and heart break but I beg to differ.. time may help in healing but to completely mend a wound caused by love, it can only be another love for the full recovery .. to trust once again, to have faith in the happily-ever ending, to believe that everything has not been lost.. and one can love and be loved once again without any betrayal ..

I sincerely and deeply wish and pray and hope that may those who suffered from break up or betrayal find love once again …
May they have full strength to be able to face their x with a smile and wish for them whole heartedly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will walk away if I meet my ex.

Latt said...

Very thoughtful little sister!!!
Yea,maybe,if I meet my ex,I would definitely feel embarrassed cause I
have never been a left-behind.:D

Anonymous said...

may you found the right one sooner than later . . .