Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i can never understand y..

i am here..all these while..but always left behind, always left out..

do u know how hurting it is? do u know how painful it is just to watch at a side ... being excluded..being taken for granted.. being ignore of my existance?
每一次。。都这样啊。。不叫我一聲 ..我也想。。想跟着。。參加嘛!!
ငါလည္းပါခ်င္တာေပါ႔ခ်န္ခ်န္ထားတယ္ေနာ္.. အၿမဲတမ္းပဲ
yes..history are written by man, and almost everyone want to write up a good one ..leave a good memory of things one has done in life..
but the problem is everyone want to do the same too..
does it occur to u...of me wanting to be a part of it too?..
ever thought of asking me along.. to do things..which are meaningful, beneficial to society ? has it never crossed ur mind of bringing me along, initiating and inviting me to join in?
No..I suppose I was never meant to be .. no matter how much I tried.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chance doesn't come looking for people who needs it. Chance only goes to people who searches for it. If you want to be accepted or asked into something, you have got to initiate it rather than waiting for it to happen. Although this may sound ideal but it is often the case. You still have to remember one thing. You do not have to do something just because society does it. You do not have to follow a trend or culture just because everyone else is doing it. You are who you are. You are strong.

Thyda said...

hinn..I can feel you , sister. Please dont be upset naw!!

with Hug & Love

Anonymous said...

ႈI visit the next time.
May u happy!