Thursday, January 31, 2008

letter to take leave

ENJOY :D

This is a collection of leave letters and applications written by people knowing thodi bahut angreji. English is a funny language.

1.
A student's leave letter:
"As I am suffering from my uncle's marriage I cannot attend the class...."
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------2.
A candidate's application:
"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'typist And an accountant - Male or Female'...
As I am both for the past Several years and I can handle both;
I am applying for the post."
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------- 3.
I.T.I., Lahore:
An employee applied for leave as follows:
Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife.
Please sanction me one-week leave.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------- 4.
Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clocks and I may not return,
please grant me half day casual leave"
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------- 5.
A leave letter to the headmaster:
"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache.
I request you to leave me today"
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------- 6.
An incident of a leave letter:
"I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday."
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------7.
Another leave letter written to the headmaster:
As my headache is paining,
please grant me leave for the day.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------- 8.
A covering note:
"I am enclosed herewith..."
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------
9.
From H.A.L. Administration dept:
As my mother-in-law has expired and I am responsible for it,
Please grant me 10 days leave.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------- 10.
Actual letter written for application of leave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and
as I am her only husband At home I may be granted leave".
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------- 11.
Letter writing:
"I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well."
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------- 12.
Another gem from I.T.I. Leave-letter from an employee who was Performing his daughter's wedding:
"As I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.

5 comments:

Thyda said...

I laughed my head off sister:-D

thamudayanwe said...

thanks for this.
also thanls for ur comments.

Latt said...

Very humorous collection,actually.

diLo said...

hi all,
glad i can share laughter with u :D
hehe

xnxx stories jacking off with dad said...

Taking her grocery and bakery bags he followed Bessieout of the shop and admired her swaying buttocks allthe way her place. Stephanie pulled a face You mean have sex whileeating that cake.
true femdom stories
incest sex stories archive net
free incest father daughter stories
xnxx free stories
office bdsm stories
Taking her grocery and bakery bags he followed Bessieout of the shop and admired her swaying buttocks allthe way her place. Stephanie pulled a face You mean have sex whileeating that cake.