Saturday, January 12, 2008

being understanding

The art of being understanding can entail a lot of aspects. And just like any other forms of art, the learning process is hard and tedious. Even after repetitive painful lessons, it is not guaranteed that one has picked up the skill. Well, frankly speaking until now I have yet to master this skill. But from what I have learnt after recent events was that one must be able to overlook certain things and have loads of ignorance for things which might cause negative feelings or cause to have prejudice.

I realized that sometimes I need not be so impatient or overly possessive in my thinking or people I care and treasure. What I have found out for myself lately was that I need not be stubborn over certain believes and perceptions of mine. Because if I look at things from another angle, in a more positive way, with a little dose of patience, it turned out that things are not as bad as I believed them to be. In fact, I was happy and content. I was some sort enlightened with the understanding that people even with their defects which can be so hateful at times are good by nature. And me being of human kinds fall into such category. And if I expect a little less, have patience a little more with the right amount of ignorance and the mentality to overlook, I can be more understanding to people I care for and love!

1 comment:

စိုးထက္ - Soe Htet ! said...

ya, understanding is the best, !!!