Thursday, January 24, 2008

mote sein pound


this is the singapore version of our very own burmese "mote sein pound" - - steam cake!
its call "tu tu cake", usually the fillings vary from brown sugar to peanuts or coconut!
i prefer the original tast of brown sugar!i like...yummy..
:P
this tutu cake which I bought at the pasamalam(night market in malay) is really so cheap!
3 for one buck! can u beleive it? gosh!!! Roll eyes..heee
But I only helped myself to 3 of them as if I stuff myself more with goodie food, I will be bound to put on weight even before the new RAT year..woahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

့Hey..I like mote sein pound.
Its call "tu tu cake" right?
Ha..Ha..same name with me.
I also want to eat it.

Thyda said...

the mouth-watering picture of tu tu cake!! it made me really hungry..sha..lut