Friday, July 6, 2007

To the arrival of RAINBOW

11th of July ~

I was awaken to a drizzling bright morning.
Willing as I was to sleep more but the knowing that the day has come, I have to "force" myself up, away from the comfortable cozy zone of my pig sty. Indeed, there were thousands of things waiting for me, which first on the list would be to see the grumbling and tumbling of cooking utensils by my dearie beloved mama who would want me awake to help her out because she was late but simply refuse to open her golden mouth to do so.

Anyway, along the way to my "Favorite place" - the very endearing Jurong Island, which is a driving distance from the "mother island" Singapore, I was hoping to see rainbow. Wishing and hoping since by the time I reach there from another part of Singapore, the sky has finished "crying" and was brightening up from its mood swing.

Being a sentimental being, I always believe in things like rainbow, four-leaf clover .etc. To see a rainbow, one has to put up with the wet weather, apart from the cold hard wind that blow by often, and accompany often by the loud lady- Thunder and the lady who like to flashes- Lightning! And it is not often guarantee that one is sure to see rainbow after every rain.

So in parallel to the life I am currently leading, I too hope that the rain will come soon so that at least there will be chances of me seeing my long-waited rainbow!
The problem however is that perhaps I am not willing to have the rain. With some thunders and lightning, I am already looking back to the sunny day that was before it, wishing for it be the same as it always has been. However, wishy-washy as I always have been, I simply can’t bring myself to take the first step. The very first step I could take to a better life that is to come in the near future yet I have fear so much to do just so with somewhat unwillingness and threads of hope for the impossible.
Often it seems that all we need is the initial step to get the ball rolling…


So..
cheers to the arrival of the long-waited RAINBOW


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also lookin back to have sunny day again. but . . . .