Tuesday, July 31, 2007

a day back in school

I have been away from school office for so long.. for such a lengthy period of time .. away from that desk of mine that the calendar was still flipped at the month of MAY..
I simply have so much stuffs to do ..
so many things to see to
so many gossips to keep up to date
so many people to talk to regarding admin matters

Oh talking about admin matters, I m not sure if u know that SOME of the admin staffs from NTU offices are a bunch of not-so-people-friendly with the do-not-disturb-unnecessarily attitude. But if one were to study in NTU or NIE I am definitely sure they would agree with me over this view.
Perhaps the situation might be just like what the movie “Just Follow Law” (Simplified Chinese: 我在政府部门的日子) depicted; the inflexibility of rules and regulations, the staffs here in NTU were merely following the “must be written in black and white” rules with the rigid mind sets. Surely one would not want to get “shot” at when things go wrong.

Anyway, a day back here in NTU had been both fruitful and draining..
While being there, I can’t help but be reminded of those days when I was still a student, roaming around the school, rushing from tutorial to tutorial, free of worries except for the occasional last-minute-stress cum work-for-assignments-and-exams.. those were the days..indeed..it had been..

No comments: