Thursday, July 12, 2007

Old Chang Kee contest

Happen to saw this, thought perhaps some passer-by with enough creativity will want to spend some of their leisure time to practice their naming skills :P

I am not sure if I have the skill but by participating, one could get complementary vouchers to what? to Old changkee shop wor...
So why not give it a try..
hee but I aint a "cheapie" k?
I will try my naming skills as well..not for the sake of the vouchers..but for ..ah hem..participation sake?? :P


Rules and Regulation:

1.Open to all Tertiary Students
2.One Entry per person
3.Closing date: 31st August 2007
so good luck..and hope that you will enjoy the goodies of OLD CHANGKEE!

But one thing to say is that the food are sure oily yet super duper delicious..and if you are prepare to devour such food and don't mind putting on a few kilo then..

go ahead :)


No comments: