Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gone with a Click

Sigh!

What a "magical" hand I have!
I was trying out new features and toying with the idea of deleting my friendster account yesterday but who would have guessed that the account would be gone for good ~
I would not say good riddance for I still have a few unfinished work there.
Oh well, it has been almost a day since it was gone..
So I have to live with days without “friendster” from now onwards.
No more looking around on friends’ updates,
no more viewing of nice photographs,
no more of who is with who now gossips..
Ek !

Actually I could easily open another account and start this business of “busy-bodying” (or in singlish : KPO-ing), but I think I rather put all my attention into urgent matter on hands.
And perhaps this will teach me to mind my business rather than wanting to know what is happening among the so-call friends for sometimes curiosity does really kill the cat!

No comments: