Friday, August 31, 2007

for d one whose dream has come true!

I have never wanted to write any post of dedication or wishes for those whom I know and like and really care ever since I started “blogging”. Never had it crossed my mind nor has any occasion motivated me to do so.
Maybe I was affected so much by someone else’s blog and his wishes for others that I vowed never to do so because being overly sensitive person, I know too well of how hurting and painful it can be! Well, I must confess that in truth, it was my pride and the fact that I am such a stubborn “bull” which gets in the way, because if I recalled back, I have missed out so many chances to wish on my closest pals’ birthdays, to apologize for hurting those who cared for me, to give encouragement to those having exams.. to send condolence for the deceases..

Well, perhaps it has been an overwhelming day for me, so much so that I am going to write my first dedication, the very first of all! So I am going to break some rules of my own and do something I have always like doing and am a practiser of such gestures - - Caring for those I really care for :P


For the one who has somehow made his dreams come true today! I am really happy and excited for you because I have dreams of my own which I have yet to fulfill even one of them, let alone the whole of them! It is the first step, the initial thread to the path of making dreams come true! Even though this might not be the exact version of your dream, I believe that someday somehow your dream will come true!


Cheers!
PS: might not be the exact version or yours but still...
way to go ...man!!!

No comments: