Tuesday, August 28, 2007

below is a forwarded mail i received from a fren..
reali funny..to help you had a laugh..cheers..to a cold wetty raining..day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear All,


I want to thank all my friends and other unknown people

who have forwarded chain letters to me in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006

&
u because of your kindness.


I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out that it's good only for removing toilet stains.

I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.


I stopped using my ATM card because I am afraid that

someone might have installed a small device on the ATM machine

that will stole my ATM card number and my pin number when typing it.



I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer.



I don't leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and

sometimes I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that

someone will drug me with a perfume sample and try to rob me.



I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and

then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo.



I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get sick from the rat faeces and urine.



When I go to parties, I don't look at any girl, no matter how hot she is,

for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me,

then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.



I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account.

A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times.

(Poor girl! she's been 7 since 1993...)



I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I made,

expecting the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me

(when I participated in their special-mail program) would arrive soon.


My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.

Still open to help someone from Bulgaria

who wants to use my account to transfer his uncle's property of some hundred millions $.



Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those Dalai Lama,

most of those "Wishes" are already married (to someone else)


IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not send this e-mail to at least 913760 people in the next 10 seconds,

a bird will sh*t on your head today at 04.00 p.m.



Now give me a break !!!
:P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this really is the greatest email i ever read. haha good.