Wednesday, June 25, 2008

S vs T

Superficial versus Thoughtfulness

How can we know whether one is being caring towards a girl superficially or if that care stems truly from the heart due to his thoughtfulness? I think only time can tell. Someone has told me before that it is easy to be superficial when treating girls. The hard part is to know whether if the boy is treating her either in superficial way or not. Usually for guys, it is hard to get them to be “gentleman”, let alone caring. Thus if the boy is really thoughtful and caring towards a girl, I guess only time can foretell. And I am thinking what the person has told me is really true! Because the superficial person can act his role well in the beginning, but then after awhile, true colors reveal. He may over look many things and may come up with excuses of being forgetful and busy. Whereas for a thoughtful guy, he is consistent and because he has the girl in his heart, his caring and thoughts naturally turn to her. He need not be reminded of many things. Of course we must not forget that human being human has faults and defects but still true feelings are easily shown and seen while fake ones and pretences will fade away with time, just like a cloak, one can't wear it for long..

ps:
These are just my thoughts. I promise no underlying meaning or indication. Ya yap.Cross my fingers, cross my heart! lolz..hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think all guys are Ah lu