Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Destiny ~*

Destiny is no matter of chance.

it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved..
that is according to William Jennings Bryan!

This theory is what I believe in and which I often put into practice in my everyday life.

I believe in getting things I want!

I believe in making things happen.

I believe in will power and determination.

I believe in working on what I would like to have.

I never believe in having my wishes come true or to wait till nature takes its own course. But then …

I am proven wrong! How wrong are my perceptions! What more can I go beyond Really!I really wish to make IT happen but then seems like I am not fated to do so. Destiny doesn’t have room for miracles and neither does it make exception to special cases.

Sigh!....

No comments: