Monday, June 23, 2008

H^Ô^M^E

Lately there have been many posts on the topic - HOME from most of the blog sites I visited.

thus..getting inspiration from all of them, i too will be “thick skinned” and shall write my view of home!
Well, the word “home” brings to mind a warmness, a sweet thought that one can’t help having. In my opinion home is a place where body get warm, soul get nutrients, hearts are united and love is shared. Home need not be grand, or big or luxurious! All it needs is to be built on understanding, trust, believe, commitment and most of all love.. Home is where I am with my loved ones.. that’s my definition of home!
I wonder if I can build a home of my own ..but I believe that..somehow.. somewhere..someday..I will have it..with someone i love, with someone who love me dearly..one whom i will spend the rest of my life with..together..forever ...hmmm

8 comments:

. said...

Yup, someday sure you'll have it..:-)

Anonymous said...

ႈI strongly agree with u.
Home need not be grand, or big or luxurious! All it needs is to be built on understanding, trust, believe, commitment and most of all love.. Home is where I am with my loved ones.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
diLo said...

ma cho >>
thankie! i hope u ll have it too..i m looking forward to my lovely home as well..

bro>>
em.thankie me anonymous for ur comment!
hope u will get to build one too..with ur ma hay thi :P

Sean OK, Sai said...

Little sis!

Thanks for your visit to my blog and as well as your great words..

Maybe.. I should do a post on HOME too..

What my dream home and what the reality is.. It will be along one and mostly sad memories..

Make sure you hold your tears.. :p

Till then.. cheers..

diLo said...

ko sai>>

thankie!..for ur wishes..
i m sure u ll get to build ur hoome..soon!

no lose hope naw..
inn..looking forward to read ur post on home :D

ပန္းခရမ္းျပာ said...

yeah.. u will have ur dream home and will stay happily with ur soulmate.