Tuesday, June 10, 2008

our precious treaure: T*I*M*E

Time is the costliest thing, which could never be purchase by anyone, even those Rich and Privileges!
So
.. when someone spend it for you willingly ,
it just says the depth of care that they have for you..
.. it speaks the volume of love they have for you and most importantly ..
it shows that you are a worthy companion to them…

Despite the tight schedule, regardless of the 1000 and 1 things to do, I hope that you will give some of your precious TIME to your loved ones, to your friends, to those who care..to those worthy companions..

oh and I would love to thank those who have in one way or another, has spent his or her time with me or on me..i am really gratefull for the attention, affection and time you have spent on me! really really :D
Appreciated you know ?!

No comments: