Sunday, June 1, 2008

if love is true

Ah Kyin Nar Sit Yin (if love is true) - - by Sone Thin Par









Singer : Sone Thin Pa
Lyrics : Min Chit Thu

I was attracted to you and unknowingly landed onto the vast open sea like heart of yours
Just like wind and cloud I got caught in the web of your heart
Should I take consolation in just looking at you, my love
I really don’t wish to carry on dreaming and fantasizing, in this reality world

I am always here for you
But are you the one for me?

If love given is true and sincere,
It should be reciprocated

Believe me …
I have given you my love completely
Someday …will the love I have given, get reciprocated in similar way

Like the echoes and sound waves vibrated within the walls of mountains
In order to prevent it from disappearing into thin air,
Shouldn’t you do something about it?
Can’t you do anything else other than the love you can give silently
Can you understand that indifference and distance love is not enough for me

I am always here for you,
But are you the one for me?
If love is true, it should be reciprocated

Believe me …
I have given you my love completely
Someday …will the love I have given, get reciprocated in similar way

For love that is true, even in the absence of cupid to play match maker, shouldn’t love given sincerely be reciprocated
My future, my love, my everything, I have given you
I have given everything including my life to you
Will the love given, return?

I am always here for you,
But are you the one for me?

If the love is true, I am sure the love will be reciprocal, will I get it back too?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I am not really good with translation but this is what i feel from the song (english version)!if someone has a link or source for the lyrics of this song in burmese, do let me know. thanks :PWhat is true love.. I wonder? But people has defined it to be when your own wants and needs don’t matter to you as long as that person is happy and alright, and that you care for them more than you care for yourself, with the self sacrificing mindset that you rather make them happy then yourself happy. Perhaps this basic word takes up different definition for everyone. For me, love is going through life passing each day with him, be it in thoughts or hands in hands (that would be metaphorically of course)! Love is when you stick by him, still willing to be with him more than anyone else even though you get to meet many others who are better than him in terms of looks, financial status or the way you are being treated. Love is being there for him whenever you can. Love is being comfortable with him, being truthful, staying faithful and most of all, trusting enough to tell him anything and everything about yourself including things that you are ashamed of or things you feel inferior of. Love is knowing you can depend on him and find a sense of security. Love is when you he looks so appealing and manly to you despite all his weakness and bad habits. I feel that since he is the person closet to me next to my own parents, I would want him to be there for me when I celebrate in happiness, when I cries in sadness, when I am desperate for help, when I am at lost, when I am in trouble! Similarly, I would want to be there for him physically, or spiritually. In this hi-tech ever growing and ever fast forwarding age, communication is fast and easy while transportation is even more accessible. I am sure if you love someone, you would have her in your mind and that regardless of any situation or circumstances, you would be there for her. At least try to be there for her. Isn’t it?

And yet once again I feel guilty for not being there for him. It has been twice on which both occasions, I felt that I had let him down. In times of when he needed me, I wasn’t there for him. And I feel so apologetic yet I did not do anything about it except for the apology which I can offer profusely. I cried for my action and behavior but I was not there for him on all three days. I wonder if this is a sign or indication. But whatever it is, the truth is that I wasn’t there for him. And that according to him, I have blocked his future by being indecisive and not being able to let go. I wonder

Only those who have been let down can understand how bad it felt and how hurting it can be. Of course expectations need to be lowered and consideration of circumstance and situation one is in has to be made. But still when it is the one closest to you let you down, that is the point where it hurts most. They left deep emotional scar in the heart and many a times, memories despite with time do not age away.

No comments: