Saturday, November 10, 2007

Teacher Q and Ram Ans

Teacher vs Ram


Teacher : Why have you come late ?
Ram : Sorry sir ! I was in such a hurry that I forgot to think of a new excuse.

Teacher : Tell me the truth.
Ram : Err...I came late becz of the sign

Teacher : Sign... what sign
Ram : The sign which said "school ahead go slow "

************ *****

Teacher : Ram.. when all the students are sitting on the floor why are you sitting in the table
Ram : Sir... that day you adviced us to do multiplication using tables.

************ ******

Teacher : Ram... Tell a sentence using the letter " I "
Ram : I is.......... .

Teacher : Only, I am will come , I is will not come
Ram : Then ok..I am the ninth letter of the alphabets

************ *******

(during maths period)

Teacher : Ram...If I give you one puppy today and another tommorow then how much would you have

Ram : Five Sir......... ....Becz I already have three at home

************ ********

Teacher : Ram... How do you spell elephant
Ram : E-L-E-F-A-N- T

Teacher : It is wrong
Ram : But you asked me how I spell it

************ ********* *

Teacher : Ram....Yesterday I asked you to write two essays
Ram : Here it is sir

Teacher : One essay has been written neatly while the other has been scribled?
Ram : That is because my mother's handwriting is than my father's

************ ********* *

Teacher : Ram... why do you always score less marks in history
Ram : Because they keep on asking things which happened before I was born

************ ********* *


No comments: