Friday, November 9, 2007

a part of me..

whenever 11th of nov draws nearer every year, i always tend to feel extra lonely, more depressed with much much higher dose of low confidence and faith!
i wonder if i m cursed ...or was it my fate..
simply duno wat shall i do with it..
but whatever it is, life it seems doesn't wait for anyone! neither time and tide does!
regards of how much emotional turmoil one is going through, clock will continue to tick, time will continue to run, morning will still come, with night chasing behind it..sun will rise and sun will set...
so ya..just like what singaporeans love to say "iyo..bo pian..wat to do..life's like tat lor..so jus live with it..die die also must make it..right or not eh" :D

1 comment:

BroE said...

I can really understand that. I also feel similar since a few years ago.
In my childhood, 1 year was very long and I wanted to be grown up faster. But now I start to worry since it is so speedy.