Wednesday, November 28, 2007

dilibear yet..another lesson learnt

28th Nov 2007

I have learnt that it takes both courage and serious consideration to come up with the right decision or the so-called correct choice when one is put in a dilemma or difficult situation where by neither can one take a step forward nor backward . And it takes even more guts and remarkable strength to stick to the decision/ path chosen as with human’s complexity nature, regret and doubts of what-if will surely follow like a shadow to the aftermath of it. In much coincident to Dilobear’s lesson leant today, I would like to mention about this close friend of mine whose character I admire greatly. He is the type of person who will never ever check out the prices or compare them after he had bought things, be those cheap items or pricey stuffs like pc or hp! His thumb of rule is that one should never look back once decision has been made and have acted upon on that particular choice. For he said that there will always be a better offer somewhere at some unknown shops but surely one can’t be smart or well-informed enough to know it all. Content is what we should practice to achieve and in control of emotion is what one should be good at!!
Woah, isn’t it? Yes. Such is a person I have as a friend and I am so proud of this character of his. Someday if miracles do happen, I will introduce him through my post with all my readers-cum-friends.

No comments: