Tuesday, November 6, 2007

goodbye..

Bidding farewell is never my cup of tea!
Neither will I look forward to doing it, even when the situation calls for it.
I like to part with a word of “see you” or “tata”.. never will I say “bye” or “good bye”. Coz goodbye seems like forever and there is this foreboding feeling of never going to meet again. This is the feeling I hate to have and will try not to have.. I rather have the hope of seeing once more, the faith that someday we shall meet again. Oh yes. Such is my character.. an old conventionalist.. the anti-change resisitor! Perhaps I may be too optimistic for my own good, looking forward to only positive things. Never even consider the “what if” or to weigh and consider both sides of the coin.
So you see, I need to grow..need to learn to think.. to expect things in both positive and negative ways..
Tsk tsk.. dilobear..indeed..she is in such a bad shape..better buck up soon..
Aza aza fighting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jia you!

Alvin S. C. Lee said...

再见 (See you again) would suit you better, then... :)

diLo said...

ya.
but i particularly..hate to say goodbyee..to that someone! hin hint hint..
sob sob
:(