Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Punctured day!

Happy Punctured day!
Yeh..

Have heard of stories and even read articles on tyre punctured cases...
But I didn’t realize that how terribly upsetting and troublesome it can be when “ruby” accidently step on some spiky stuffs left on the road by some inconsiderate fellowers!!!!

Damn! (woops..pardon me on my language)
The worst thing was that I didn’t even realize it until a friendly old man told me at the approach of the junction to wait for traffic light to turn green. Best isn’t it?
Ek..
And oh never did I know that for tires with tubes, the car will be out of control and go “hay-wire” wise once the tire get deflates. In contrast, for tubeless tire, it is only when the car has stopped then will go off unbalance by a little height. Of course, tubeless tires are better in a way that it is less risky and dangerous compare to the old conventional ones.
Also if one is on a low speed, it is impossible to detect any deflation in the tires, unless one has much experience and has encountered such cases many a times!

And I must say I am lucky to discover it fast and early to drive to a near by pertrol station. More importantly thanks to my lucky star, I get to meet many kind souls who would lend a helping hand in inflating the tire for a temporary time so that it can be used to drive to workshop and also another who guide me all the way to a reputable tire company (Stamford Tyres). I got a good discount for the repair and get to know the manager there. The guys at the workshop were so friendly and such fast worker that they help me check the pressure in all four tyres after repairing the spoilt one. So all in all, I spent less than 10bucks and get it all settled in 15 mins. Hee..so ya..
Emm.... this is such a joyous occasion for me.. to celebrate..isn’t it?
0_o’’ toi toi toi