Friday, July 25, 2008

My childish thoughts!

I want to be someone's last call of the night and their first thought in the morning. Likewise, he would be my last thought and first thing that came into my mind when I wake up. I want to be able to think of him beside me even after we parted. I want to look at him and see my future and destiny in him. I want those hour long conversations that end in 'no, you hang up first'. I want the heart racing, palm sweaty, 'what's gonna happen next moments’ feelings. I want the hugs that you never want to let go of and twitching and tinkling emotions during kissing. I want to experience those stolen kisses that are always the sweetest. But most importantly, I just want to know that someone considers me as his. I am his, for him to keep, care for and loved ..for now and always.
Perhaps once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life...love does give us fairytale one can dream of. Indeed, to love someone is to risk not being loved in return. To have hope and expectation is to risk pain and getting disappointment. To try is to risk failure. But risk must be taken because the greatest obstacle in life is to risk nothing.. maybe we should all try..for once..

6 comments:

ပန္းခရမ္းျပာ said...

sis, wish u will find ur dream lover. BUT.. pls don't have so much expectation. when u really love someone, u will never hate him no matter what.

Dr. Yi Yi Win said...

Be happy, sis.

စိုးထက္ - Soe Htet ! said...

Good ! :)

Anonymous said...

Dilo, may be HE is still wanting you and may be HE will have the same feeling as what you are missing. May be you are the last thought before HE sleeps and the first thing come into HIS mind when he wake up. May be HE wants to try it once more.

Sometimes risks are worth taking. No one knows what future hold for you. Don't you think . . .

diLo said...

>>ma cho,
thanks!i tink there is no dream lover..guys will be guys..
oh and u are right!expectations are wat girls desired but when we really love, we can overlook anything and everything! ..hee

>>ma yi yi,
thanks for ur wishes..hope u will be happy too :D
happi dilo and happi yiyi *wink* wiiwiii

>>ko soe htet,
thankie for ur comment..ahem..where have u been? :P

>>sis or bro skk,
thanks for ur long comments..
ahhem, oh yes, i m taking the risk..hope its worth it! :P

Latt said...

How romantic !!!