Friday, July 18, 2008

just want to be beside you

~ If smiling could bring me closer to you...I would smile forever...if laughingcould let me hold your hand 10 seconds longer I would laugh until I was blue in the face...if talking could bring me to you I would go on until I lost my voice...I would do anything to be with you...I would do anything just to be next to you ~

someone send this nice picture to me,..*so cutie sweetie*..so not sure where and which site to get it..anyway 10q wor
the title is "beside_u"..
inn (yes in burmese), actually I just want to be beside you..
no intention of taking away your precious time, or giving disturbance, stress and unhappiness...
I am content to be JUST beside you..for now..and always...
somehow^^ ...somewhen^^..u will know it someday..
so let's wait and see! :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.

တန္ခူး said...

you are such a lucky person if someone beside you...

diLo said...

>>sis aye
I am not lucky pa..
I am still seeking for the chance to be beside that "ta-yauk-thaw-thu" :(
i hope u have one with u ..hee..
many also can la..hoat?

Dr. Yi Yi Win said...

Hi sis dilo yay, how about me? He he. Just kidding, naw.

Anonymous said...

u sound like u r desperate to get a bf. is it that bad?

diLo said...

>>
sis yi yi, wat about u?
hehe..u so nice and sweet..sure got many surrounding u..ahhe

>> mr/miss anonymous,
oh i sound like tat?hohoho..
thanks for ur concern..so sweet! :P
its not tat bad actually..and oh i have boyfren already..this post is meant for him! shh.toe toe..

Alvin S. C. Lee said...

Aww... Mama Bear writes for Papa Bear... hehe ... a sweet memorable event to relate to Baby Bear when the time comes :P

Anonymous said...

madan earney pressed technique jagtab housing restoring gated history authors youare
servimundos melifermuly