Sunday, July 6, 2008

being vulenrable

Being sick is never pleasant and least of all never enjoyable and fun. Even though one might get to rest and if convenient enough to get MC and exemption from work, being sick can be such tedious and tiring job.! Well, I think when one is sick one is at his or her most vulnerable moments. Thus I try to be there for my friends and loved ones whenever they are sick or unwell. For I don’t want them to feel even more worse than they can be.. And I am not sure about others but for me I want high dosage of love, care and sleep .
It sure is an agony to have spent the whole of weekend feeling sick, being sick..but as with other things, it has past by.. and soon it will be another day..
Cheers..for Tomorrow will be another day, a better day. .I am sure!!

3 comments:

Dr. Yi Yi Win said...

"I want high dosage of love, care and sleep" I agree sis, me too.

Alvin S. C. Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alvin S. C. Lee said...

Hey, take care! Especially if it is a flu, you need lots of rest.