Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy..mother's day

Mother’s day fall on second Sunday of the month May.
I like the month May and I usually associate it with mothers. Coincidently, in Burmese, mothers are termed as “may may”. In fact the two red letter occasions that is associated with my mothers fall on this month. One is the day to celebrate and take gratitude of our mothers and another is her birthday..

I am sorry for all the anger, frustrations, unhappiness, misery, tears and pain I have caused you.. Even if you are the source of my headache at times, no matter what I still love you..
Coz you are one of the two people who will stand by me no matter what I do, what I say or how I treat you..


Ohh and I would like to say that for those friends whose mothers may not be around, I am sure they will know of your gratitude and remembrance regardless of where they might be…

No comments: