Monday, October 22, 2007

three treasures!


HOPE, TRUST, CONFIDENCE


CONFIDENCE:

1 Day all villagers decided to pray for rain.On the day of prayer all people gathered & only one boy come with umbrella.
THATS CONFIDENCE.

TRUST:

Trust should be like feeling of a 1 year old baby,
when you throw him in tha air, he laughs....Because he know you will catch him...


HOPE:

Every night we go to bed,
have no assurance to get up alive in the next morning But still we have many plans for coming day...

KEEP CONFIDENCE, TRUST IN YOURSELF AND NEVER LOSE HOPE...

for those with these three treasures are richer than anyone i can ever think of..

dun u agree?

3 comments:

Thyda said...

I totally agree with it.

I'd like to(or) I come with umbrella. I'd like to (or) I laugh when I am in the air. But I wanna get up alive(only) in the next morning. Which kinda person am I? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Confidence is when our preparation exceeds out expectation, trust is when we have what we 'need' at our fingertips and hope is for those without confidence and trust. Rely on confidence and trust more than hope.

diLo said...

thanks for ur comments:

sis thyda -> i think ...u r simply u are pop..one with confidence and trust but realistic with lil hope :P

hi atheist -> that was a very meaningful comment i cod ever get.
thanks for sharing with me.
and thanks too for reading my blog :D