Tuesday, October 23, 2007

so-des-ne

It was only today that I came to a realization: there are already more than 100 posts I have written on my blog. I believe that most of the blogging sites which I usually like to visit would mention with somewhat pride that they have reached the 100-post quota. To me, I started blogging not by chance but by choice. It was finally produced after a long consideration and several trial testing. But whatever it is, I am glad that I did it and simply love both the title and name of it. The origin of the name would be from the frequently used phase of mine which is “di lo bae”. Dilbae in fact in Burglish (Burmese words spelt out in English, which is similar to han yu pin yin of simplified Chinese) is the answer to the usual common question “how are you” or “how is life” or “how have you been”. That is to say “all things have been same as before” or to simply put in Singlish “like that lor”..


Well, being such me, a lover for cutie sweetie things, I made some modifications to the “dilobae” and came up with this “dilobear”. Not only can it refer to as the burglish word but also the name of the bear which is “dilo”. So this is how it came about..
Really grateful to those who came to visit this site often with or without having leave me comments. I hope to post more useful and enriching articles in future! So let’s grow together..no matter where you may be, regardless of age, language, nationality…

3 comments:

Thyda said...

Interesting!

Generally, I like your unique name of ‘dilo’ before I knew why you chose.
Now, it is more interesting after reading your post.
Great!

I never have that kinda sense.

Alvin S. C. Lee said...

"Dilo" is not only a bear... it is also a cute mascot for International Dolphin Watch... see this link

ဒီဝုိင္း (D'vine) said...

hi there!!

what a nice blog that u've got!!

well.. nice to know u holo dilo..:P
hee

I, herby cordially invite and warmly welcome from my blog as well..

hope i can post interesting post for u ..

have a sparkling day!!