Friday, December 19, 2008

With remembrance

Sometime, we can't help but get flashes of memory of the past..
When you love something or someone, there is no need to possess them, time and again, ...
Afterall..in my belief, Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you have had even for a little while, the things you never want to lose. ..
Everyone of us has a book of life..and in it, there

Enjoy this lovely song..on getting flashes back of the past love..
By:
LAY PHYU
from this new album "Bay Of Bengal" , CD mp3 version was released on 10 December, 2008 more songs can be downloaded from HERE
song title: "page 15"

And a poem (not sure of the original poet but it is DEfinitely not written by me)..this poem..I like to share..coz..in a way I could link to it ..much.....
No more dreams of warm hands and soft eyes,
No more reality of getting hugged and kissed on forehead,
No more hopes of gentle wishes or talks in the night.
The realization of losing you is slow sinking in.
I never wanted it to be my fault,
Neither do I want to blame you,
So why do I feel like it is,
when things turn out this way?
I always wanted someone who could make me happy,
I yearned for someone to make me feel loved.
I longed to care for someone,
To love him wholeheartedly,
Making him center of my life,
Give him the best I can,
And I received all these useless questions,
Which the answers to we don't know.
All left to this pointless wonder.
I don't mean this to make you feel guilty,
It's just that I don't know what to say.
I never expected to ever lose you,
Especially when I realise that love for you is there all these while,
It hit me like a slap in the face.
This reality which I have to face,
But I hope you know that I still love you. ..

3 comments:

khin oo may said...

စာလာဖတ္သြားပါသည္။

Anonymous said...

the link and the youtube vdo is not working :(

diLo said...

>> thanks sis May..

>> hi 4in1,thanks for ur visit..
i have changed the youtube site..hope it works :D