Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Over heard this song in the morning.
Fall in love with it instantly..
I hope that I will get to sing this song to that particular someone..

if fate allows..someday..somehow..somewhen..
when he knows what love is, when he realises his love for me..
because despite everything, I am really thankful and grateful too..for the chance to know him..to have him come into my life..to fall for him, to care for him..to know what love is.. to learn the art of GIVINg..to learn to grow..

Although I have not watched the drama series, I hope to do so soon if my schedule allows.
So here..it is..just sharing..
Hope that you will like it too.

Enjoy:

A shot love song by HK TVBS actress Myolie Wu and actor Bosco Wong.
They are popularly known as “Boscolie” by their fans.
This song is used in War of The In Laws 2 (野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶)
(Grateful to have met you)
感激遇到你 (歌词)胡杏儿/黄宗泽

Myolie:: 这是爱承诺用心恋爱
注定要和你同步飞身爱海
Bosco: 谁人是最爱 全程投入去爱 有你每日也精彩
合: 永远与你一起
日后都只爱你
永远的心动每日也令我回味
珍惜就像调味
能维系便铭记
爱你能教我幸福一世纪
Oh, baby, I love you,
I love you everyday
永远的心动每日也令我回味
珍惜就像调味
能维系便铭记
爱你能教我幸福一世纪
感激遇到你
感激遇到你
lyrics on HERE
Pin Yin for Cantonese pronounciation:
感(gam) 激(gik) 遇(yue) 到(do) 你(nei) [War of In-Laws 2 sub] -
Myolie Wu & Bosco Wong
Myolie:
這(je) 是(si) 愛(oi) 承(sing) 諾(nok) 用(yung) 心(sam) 戀(luen) 愛(oi)
注(jue) 定(ding) 要(yiu) 和(woh) 你(nei) 同(tung) 步(bo) 飛(fei) 身(san) 愛(oi) 海(hoi)
Bosco:
誰(sui) 人(yan) 是(si) 最(jui) 愛(oi)
全(chuen) 情(ching) 投(tau) 入(yap) 去(hui) 愛(oi)
有(yau) 你(nei) 每(mooi) 日(yat) 也(ya) 精(jing) 彩(choi)
* M+B:
永(wing) 遠(yuen) 與(yue) 你(nei) 一(yat) 起(hei)
日(yat) 後(hau) 都(do) 只(ji) 愛(oi) 你(nei) 永(wing) 遠(yuen) 的(dik) 心(sam) 動(dung)
每(mooi) 日(yat) 也(ya) 令(ling) 我(ngoh) 回(wooi) 味(mei)
珍(jan) 惜(sik) 就(jau) 像(jeung) 調(tiu) 味(mei)
能(nang) 維(wai) 繫(hai) 便(bin) 銘(ming) 記(gei) 愛(oi) 你(nei) 能(nang) 教(gaau) 我(ngoh) 幸(hang) 福(fuk) 一(yat) 世(sai) 紀(gei)
Oh, Baby, I love you
I'll love you every day
永(wing) 遠(yuen) 的(dik) 心(sam) 動(dung) 每(mooi) 日(yat) 也(ya) 令(ling) 我(ngoh) 回(wooi) 味(mei)
珍(jan) 惜(sik) 就(jau) 像(jeung) 調(tiu) 味(mei) 能(nang) 維(wai) 繫(hai) 便(bin) 銘(ming) 記(gei) 愛(oi) 你(nei) 能(nang) 教(gaau) 我(ngoh) 幸(hang) 福(fuk) 一(yat) 世(sai) 紀(gei)
感(gam) 激(gik) 遇(yue) 到(do) 你(nei)
*Myolie:
你(nei) 是(si) 我(ngoh) 唯(wai) 獨(duk) 熱(yit) 戀(luen) 一(yat) 個(goh) 約(yeuk) 定(ding) 以(yi) 後(hau) 甜(tim) 蜜(mat) 地(dei) 分(fan) 享(heung) 被(bei) 窩(woh)
Bosco: 誰(sui) 人(yan) 極(gik) 疼(tung) 我(ngoh) 全(chuen) 情(ching) 投(tau) 入(yap) 愛(oi) 我(ngoh) 叫(giu) 我(ngoh) 快(faai) 樂(lok) 太(taai) 清(ching) 楚(choh) Repeat *
Grateful to Have Met You [War of In-Laws 2 sub] - Myolie Wu & Bosco Wong
Myolie:
This is love;
promising to love you with all my heart
Destined to walk simultaneously with you,
rushing into the sea of love
Bosco:
Who is the one I love most
Loving you wholeheartedly
Having you, each day is so wonderful
* M+B:
Being with you forever,
will only love you hereafter
Being moved by you forever,
will cause me to recollect the pleasant feeling each day
Cherishing is like seasoningAble to maintain [this feeling],
so it will engrave on my memory
Loving you has taught me to be happy for a century
Oh, Baby, I love you I’ll love you every day
Being moved by you forever,
will cause me to recollect the pleasant feeling each day
Cherishing is like seasoningAble to maintain [this feeling],
so it will engrave on my memory
Loving you has taught me to be happy for a century
Grateful to have met you
*Myolie:
You are the only one
I am passionately in love with
Have agreed to happily share bed and blanket hereafter
Bosco:
Who loves me dearly
Loving me wholeheartedly
Causing me to be happy;
it’s so obvious
English and Pin yin translation from HERE
Special thanks to Blueberry and Honeybee




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice but song is sang in cantonese?

Anonymous said...

Though not a crazy fan of boscolio, but I love this song. Simple and sweet tune. {: