Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The blue Books

Piglet came running to Pooh and said breathlessly, “Me has something to show you. Guess what?”
Pooh was busy, as usual, so said half-heartedly: “I don’t know Piglet! Why don’t you tell me what have you got in your hands?”

“Öh, I have got your photo in my right hand and the Blue Books in the other!” in between breathes, Piglet continues, panting: “I got them! Finally I did it! Aren’t you proud of me Pooh?”

“As you said, I took you spiritually with me, all these while I am striving hard for it! I hope I did you proud! Hee..”

"Hug Hugs.."said Piglet with a jump and give a beary hug to Pooh!

Piglet was lucky. It took a total of 3 months of writing, 3 months of editing.. Handed in 5th of May and get confirmation on 31st July. Only took Piglet a total of 2 months time for the examination of it..! Handed in the final bound on 13th August..! Aint Piglet a lucky fellower :P..wiiik..weee..

No comments: