Monday, August 25, 2008

Confession of a Bear named Dilo (ONE)

Ahem. In the name of ahem ahem, Dilo Bear would like to confess to the readers that she is incapable of doing the following things:

1. Writing posts in Burmese language or giving comments in Burmese

>> typing itself is a tedious process, not to mention having to remember the format of the letters and icons on the keyboard. If I were to type out one paragraph then I suppose it is better to kill me than attempting to make me go through such pain and stress! Actually the most important thing is that I am not really good with Burmese language although I can speak it fluently :P woahaha

2. Installing C-Box for readers to give comments

>> Well, the c-box is inaccessible from the place I am stationed for most of the time ! So what is the point of having it when I would hardly be there to keep up with the comments?
So if want to give me comments openly then can do it after the post or if want to tell me secretly (*roll eyes*) then can send to my gmail: dilobear@gmail.com or the more private gmail which most of my frens know of!

3. Changing the banner, blog skin or add addition features to the site
4. Sharing songs so that one click can simply lead to the downloading of the song
5. Sharing Pictures but with the logo of "dilobear" on them so as to prevent Copyrights
6. Installing Burmese fonts onto the blog site

>> Sorry, I really is an IT or pc Idiot! Lolz, will take me ages just to read the instructions, let alone trying them out step by step
So if you notice, I hardly do anything to the site even though I would like to change it according to the season and occasion. No doubt I have a few "experts" who are really pro. I called them the "Blogger- Agent". They knew where and how to go about "renovating" blogs.
Perhaps I should be their agent and help them find "business" on this Blog Renovation! Woahahaaha..well, its just a thought only eh..

So ya.
A thousand apology if I miss to reply your comments. Someday when Dilo has learnt the tactics she shall try out and upgrade this site :D

2 comments:

ပန္းခရမ္းျပာ said...

U may call Tender for those blog renovation contractors... hahaha..

diLo said...

>> sis cho,
i hope i can too :p