Wednesday, January 14, 2009

do we have a deal? :O

Just a poem I wish to share..
Coz in life, with regrets, come the desire to seek frogiveness..but then..
Is it easy to do so....hmm

~
You ask for my forgiveness but I would like to seek yours too:

You forgive me for finding you so eye-catching,
And I’ll forgive you for not noticing me.

You forgive me for liking you too much,
And I’ll forgive you for not liking me enough.

You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,
And I’ll forgive you for not hearing it.

You forgive me for missing you so much,
And I’ll forgive you for being so cold.

You forgive me for raising you up so high.
And I’ll forgive you for bringing me down so low.

You forgive me for wanting to be with you,
And I’ll forgive you for avoiding me.

You forgive me for wanting your attention,
And I’ll forgive you for being so indifference towards me.

You forgive me for praying and wishing you to turn to me,
And I’ll forgive you for being turning to her.

You forgive me for playing your games,
And I’ll forgive your for toying with my emotions.

You forgive me for wanting to know how you are getting on,
And I’ll forgive you for cutting contact with me.

You forgive me for being a victim,
And I’ll forgive you for being the initiator.

You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,
And I’ll forgive you for crushing them.

You forgive me for being so pathetic,
And I’ll forgive you for taking advantage of it.

You forgive me for being so desperate,
And I’ll forgive you for enjoying having the upper hand.

You forgive me for being so loss,
And I’ll forgive you for having known she is the one you wanted.

You forgive me for not being able to let go,
And I’ll forgive you for never having latched on.

It seems that forgiveness brings inner peace, forgiveness brings serenity
So do we have a deal?

No comments: