Wednesday, December 19, 2007

riddles to test ur mind!

Riddle #1:
Never ahead, ever behind, yet flying swiftly past; for a child, I last forever; for an adult, I`m gone too fast. What am I?
.
.
.
.
.
Riddle #2:
I dance and breathe and can even deceive.
I am not alive, yet watch how I thrive.
Do not come too near or I will eat you my dear.
What am I?
.
.
.
.
.
Riddle #3:
There is a low railroad bridge in your town.
One day you see a large truck stopped just before the underpass.
When you ask what has happened,
the driver tells you that his truck is one inch higher than the indicated height of the opening.
This is the only road to his destination.
What can he do to get through the underpass the easiest way?
.
.
.
.
.

Answer #1: It's Time. . . . .
Answer #2: Fire . . . . .
Answer #3: Let enough air out of the tires to lower the truck.

No comments: