Friday, September 7, 2007

the first week of sept ..

This week,i went into "silence"..it was what i would call a learn-how-to-be-myself-week!

i did not initiate sms naw did i call up anyone just to talk or out of loneliness !!!! And by doing so, i am not sure if someone would think that i have been out with "A NEW GUY", and having happy moments with HIM!
Perhaps only Buddha and my own conscious can testify my "quietness"! or perhaps the pc at both the workplace and home will be able to tell you how closely I have worked with them..
or perhaps the korean dramas which I manage to catch in between breaks and the novels which I stole some moments before sleep to read on..shall stand up for me!

With the approach of weekend, I am not sure how next week will be like but I sure hope life will be better..so till then..
I will be with my report, papers, korean drama and novels!

1 comment:

Alvin S. C. Lee said...

Final semester? Graduating soon? Waiting to see your MSc convocation photos... ah ko gyi here wishing you all the best! :)